By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Placing an order
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until we have debited your credit or debit card. In the unlikely event that the items you ordered are not in stock, we will email you immediately upon receipt of your order.
Delivery is free in the UK. We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receipt of payment. We can not be responsible for any delays in delivery resulting from courier delays or force majeure.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not totally satisfied with your order, you can return it for whatever reason, no questions asked, within 60 days of receipt of your order.
Please note our returns procedure:
In the first instance please complete our returns form here.
Or send a brief email to email@example.com Tell us that you would like to make a return. Please include your order number so that we can identify your order. We will email you back within 24 hours with a postal returns label.
- When making a return pack the item carefully, preferably in its original packaging.
- Affix the label we emailed you to the package and send it back to us.
- Please keep your proof of postage in the unlikely event of the parcel getting lost in the post.
- Once the product is received we will process your refund within 3 working days and we will confirm this to you by email.
- Please note, we will issue a full refund for your items, however, are unable to offer refunds for the postage and packaging costs of sending the product back to us.